Outsourcing is often considered to be synonymous with offshore freelancing, but like every other industry, even the outsourcing industry has evolved and grown. Today, while freelancers still control a portion of the outsourcing pie, large chunks of it have been taken over by a completely new breed of workers known as the ‘virtual’ or the ‘remote’ employee.
The virtual employee is an invaluable human resource and a vast improvement on the more mercurial freelancer. For one, the remote employee works full-time and in a dedicated manner; and second, the remote employee is your exclusive employee for as long as you wish.
For small and medium sized enterprises, particularly, the remote employee has come as an answer to prayers. Offshore extensions of their already small cash-strapped offices were out of the question and freelancers had proved to be more stressful than beneficial. The virtual employee represented a happy medium and an affordable at that.
The best part is that one can hire a full-time remote employee and outsource just about any office work that can be worked out with a PC and an internet connection.
You can hire a Virtual Employee in just about any office field; from programming, law, accounts and engineering to content writing and transcriptionist, virtual assistants and even customer service agents. The skilled remote employee helps you fill a vacuum that you cannot fill at home.
Virtual Employee.com has access to an abundant talent pool of some of the best brains in every field, thanks to its strategic location in the heart of the National Capital Region (NCR) of India. As a result, the moment, a client’s request is received, it takes only 24-48 hours for the efficient HR team to track down a list of suitable resumes to match that particular job profile.
The fields in which a remote employee can be hired to work full-time and in a dedicated manner for you are several:
• Software programming
• Website design and development
• SEO and content writing
• Data entry and database management
• 2D and 3D Animation
• Engineering and architecture
• Gaming development
• Recruitment services
• Internet marketing
• Server management and administration
The remote employee has much in common with your regularly employed and physically present worker, except that the former is sitting halfway across the globe in an outsourcing vendor’s office.
However, the benefits of hiring a virtual employee are enormous:
1. The full-time employee is a huge improvement on a freelancer, who can devote just a few hours per day to your work since they are juggling multiple clients and their assignments simultaneously.
2. The remote employee is a highly skilled individual in the domain that you desire and effectively fills a yawning gap in your own setup back home.
3. You can easily build an entire virtual team made up of skilled professionals in fields as varied as software programming, content writing, database management and internet marketing. They would all be working exclusively for you, from one office.
So, the bottomline is that as long as you are able to hire a remote employee who works full-time for you, you can outsource just about any office work to them.
Multitasking assistant | Personal assistant services | Virtual Content writer | Administrative Assistant |MBA Assistant | Content Writing Assistant | Transcription Service | Business Transcription | Medical Transcription | Language Translation | Research Assistant